Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Treasures of the Pagan Blogosphere

My friend WitchGeek pointed me toward this blog, Pagan Godspell. The beauty of this post in particular almost made me weep. Such beautiful imagery and honest writing...well worth visiting often!

Speaking of WitchGeek, have you visited The Accidental Streghone? You should. WitchGeek is a researcher for the love of it and a good writer. His articles are well organized, well researched, and easily read, and always provide food for thought. Read his stuff.

While you're at it, check out Thoughts of a Tye Dyed Goddess. I have rarely read anything that so captures the beauty, ecstasy, and wildness of the Pagan experience. Sheer beauty!

I can't leave out WinterWolf's Howl. Winter MoonWolf is a passionate blogger. I don't always agree with his positions, but he never fails to make me stop and reconsider my own positions. And he turns out some fiercely provocative poetry from time to time.

The blogosphere is just chock full of people sharing their thoughts, they knowledge, their screw ups and successes. While some bloggers are monetizing their blogs, most are writing for reasons of their own. The perspectives they share are not limited to those that will be commercially successful. They'll make you think, inspire you, answer questions, raise questions, make you mad, and make you weep. For free.

Not bad. Not bad at all.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind and honest words, for your amazing generosity and your powerful ability to reflect and self-reflect... and for honoring me by posting my link on your blog. I hesitate not to say there is no better blog in internet land than Heartsong's Hymnal. Blessed be, my friend! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Sing with me...